Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Will Sheufelt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sacramento Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Will Sheufelt

    Will is playing in Isreal. He averages about 25 points a game and gets lots of rebounds. It is a different game over there but he seems to be injoying the journey. He is doing a lot of sight seeing and taking advandage of his time. He plays for a team based out of Bethleham. I don't know how long it will last but at least he can say he played for a pro team over seas.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner jacksfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [I][B]"It's cute how they have Pack the Gym night. Up here, we just call that Saturday."[/B] - PosseBoy[/I]
    [B][I] "(Humboldt) is a college basketball atmosphere."[/B] - Scott Mossman, GCU coach[/I]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


jacks2